Retail Marketing Manager
The Retail Marketing Manager will define the Breitling customer experience across North America, with a particular focus on client acquisition and engagement through events, partnerships, and developing best practices for client engagement and clienteling across all Breitling boutiques.
This candidate will define and enhance our end customer experience, while working cross-functionally across, marketing, retail, e-commerce, and with relevant HQ teams.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
Functions, duties, and responsibilities necessary to accomplish main job objective (above).
- Define and lead overall client acquisition strategy in North America. Execution should include, but not be limited to, the development of retail event programs, unique client experiences, and local/national partnerships that increase foot traffic
- Implement an omni-channel approach across client marketing to ensuring e-commerce clients receive the same experience
- Develop monthly client engagement guidelines and roll out across market, ensuring all boutiques host at least 2 events and 4 elevated client appointments per month
- Create and promote engaging store events that focus on a premium customer experience and high conversion rate of sales.
- Work with boutique managers to develop hyper-local marketing strategies that engage with local communities
- Leverage Salesforce to further develop North American clienteling program
- Design, develop, implement and monitor customer engagement initiatives (through clienteling and client outreach initiatives) to drive loyalty and repeat business across different customer segmentations
- Help manage boutique marketing budgets to ensure ROI is maximized
- Maintain strong proactive knowledge of target customer, retail, and marketing trends, grounded in a deep understanding of business and customer insights.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
List ideal education, previous work experience and special skills (e.g., foreign language, computer programs) required.
- 3-5 years of experience within a retail brand required (corporate or in-store), luxury industry experience preferred
- Experience executing small to mid-sized events
- Experience developing affinity partnerships for a previous retail brand
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with HQ and outside agencies/vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information succinctly to top management
- Ability to present solid recommendations and take a stance and position on key strategies
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment Experience supporting Salesforce rollout to a network of retail stores strongly preferred.
- This role will require you to travel 20-30% of the time
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion,
ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited
by applicable law.