Sales Associate - New Boutique - The Hague (m/f/x)
Hague, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSales
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are currently looking for a Sales Associate to join our #Squad in the Hague Boutique. In this role you will deliver a first-class client experience in a dynamic environment. You will act as a true Brand Ambassador being an integral part of a highly – motivated team. You will unleash your sales skills to benefit from outperforming your individual and team targets.
- Build and retain a loyal customer base by offering a superior customer service & experience
- Ensure boutique standards are consistently maintained with a focus on cleanliness and an appealing appearance
- Capture meaningful customer data to create professional relationships and to personalize future opportunities
- Attend ad-hoc client and company events
- Extend product knowledge through proactive research and participate in trainings
- Proactively follow industry news, technology, and key market competitors
- Assist the Boutique Management to uphold and maintain health and safety requirements
- Respond and resolve customer concerns in a professional and empathic manner
- Apply and maintain visual merchandising guidelines
- Maintain back of house stock storage organization
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales area
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (German would be appreciated)
- You are detail–oriented and accurate
- You are able to interact with people from different cultures
- You are proficient in digital communication and social media applications
- You present courteous behavior in a service-oriented environment
- You can listen and adapt to situations with “multitasking” attitude
- You are strong on selling techniques to appeal to any customer's need
- You are able to guarantee an impeccable after sales service in line with company standards
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Breitling Squad and its inspiring journey. Becoming part of this project will offer to you thrilling possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a key principle in Breitling.
Our mission is to redefine Swiss watchmaking by offering casual, inclusive and sustainable luxury that reflects the real aspirations of today's consumers.
We are a brand of action – a first mover and pioneer. Our products are built to enable performance and inspire great deeds and that’s reflected in our decisiveness, directness and boldness.
Here at Breitling we strive to meet ambitious targets that differentiate us in the marketplace. We focus not only on innovation, creativity and operational efficiency, but it is also vital that we create a propitious environment where we are all committed to the goals and values of the organization and where we can all thrive professionally.
We are open and accessible to all, treating everyone as equals.