SAP Solution Architect – Manufacturing and Procurement
Grenchen, Solothurn, SwitzerlandMarketing
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable, and inclusive luxury. We are looking for an SAP Solution Architect – Manufacturing and Procurement to join our #Squad.
This is an exciting opportunity for which you will be part of a dedicated Digital and IT team and will contribute actively to our legendary future bringing Breitling's IT landscape and solutions to state-of-the-art technology.
This role will be involved in the delivery of an exciting program to replace our legacy systems with SAP S4 HANA and other applications for our Manufactures on PLM, Warehouse management, Procurement, Planning and Production and SAV.
The SAP Solutions Architect Lead will be a conduit between the business and the SAP systems who will oversee all the aspects of SAP system solutions and its integration with our other applications (PLM, WM).
This is a Permanent/ Direct Hire position, and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
This position is based in Breitling’s Headquarter in Grenchen/Solothurn in Switzerland with remote working capabilities.
How you make a difference:
- You have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have 5+ years SAP PP/QM/MM experience in implementing projects and supporting solutions
- You have 5+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, configuration/development and delivery of Demand to Supply business process solutions
- You have knowledge of PLM, WM and integration with FI/CO
- You have a strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with packaged and/or SaaS applications
- You will provide a high level of technical, functional, solution and development expertise in the area of SAP S4HANA and its integration with various other applications
- You ensure to integrate SAP S4HANA, partner systems and other applications into our IT landscape in a sustainable, high-performance and reliable manner
- You work closely with various stakeholders and actively shape the design of functional and technical IT applications
- You are accountable in planning and designing solution architectures, drive forward implementation ideas and take quality, security, performance as well as scalability into account
- You are involved in strategic orientation and play a significant role in shaping the reference architecture, guidelines and tool suite around our SAP S4HANA backbone
As our SAP Solutions Architect Lead, you will:
- Work in very close collaboration with our Digital teams, business stakeholders and suppliers to provide end-to-end technical solutions across several areas (PLM, Procurement, Planning & Production, Warehouse Management, After Sales, ..)
- Evaluate and improve existing SAP systems and processes
- Provide guidance and expertise on SAP best practices and standards
- Provide guidance on SAP solutions to be used, or if SAP specific development is required
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance,
- ensure all systems integrate into the solution’s technology stack
- Lead assigned portions of and/or participate in the development, analysis, prioritization, and organization of specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Take a leading role in defining and communicating the technical and architectural vision and direction
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and QA monitoring to other application support specialists and functional analysts and provide technical leadership and guidance to team management
- The role is very hands-on, and also includes integration and deployment work
What you have to offer:
- You have broad IT technical expertise and a sound knowledge of solution design and implementation
- You have proven functional and technical knowledge of the SAP modules and the overall architecture of a SAP landscape and of the interaction between core modules and other applications
- You enjoy a customer-facing role where you can truly utilize your technical leadership skills
- Exposure to international and complex projects ideally in the luxury/watches industry
- To succeed in this role, you will need to draw on your strong technical leadership and communication skills, enabling you to motivate, guide and influence your stakeholders both inside and outside the organization
- You know how to successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in an agile and dynamic environment with deadlines, budgets and resources
- You are fluent in French and English.
What we have to offer:
You'll enjoy attractive additional benefits:
- Mobile and flexible working
- Flat hierarchy and informal first-name culture
- Attractive career opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive work culture
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship