Senior IT Security Specialist (100%)
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are looking for a new Squad Member – Senior IT Security Specialist
- who will join our dedicated team. In this role you will have a chance to assume responsibility for all data security. You will act as a key player in assuring Breitling’s security in the modern world of cyber-attacks. You will have a true impact in proposing, designing and implementing safety features. By bringing your deep expertise and hands–on approach, you will collaborate with different departments in order to bring IT security to the next level.
- Defines security standards to ensure that all hardware, software, and database risks are covered in a timely and efficient manner
- Design and implement, maintain and document data security measures within the enterprise
- Ensures all mandated compliance requirements and ensures the enterprise's security and privacy policies are followed
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Recommends security software and its application to all device types and access to them.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- Implements security systems
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competence
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance with standards, policies, and procedures
- Prepares system security reports
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors all log-on identifications and access rules, defining specific access to network, files, and database management systems.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- You collected at least 6 years of experience in computing and security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues
- You obtained a BSc or MSc Degree in computer science with an emphasis in information technology
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English (knowledge of French and/or German is an undoubtable asset)
- You are knowledgeable about utilities and security environment software
- You are an experienced administrator of Windows operating system
- You possess a deep understanding of information technology and information security
- You are comfortable to handle disaster recovery planning, testing, auditing, risk analysis, business resumption planning, contingency planning
At Breitling we are:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Doer and result-driven
- Innovative thinker
- Explorer and experimental
- Ethical and inclusive way of collaboration
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Understanding aesthetics