Senior Legal Counsel
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who will report directly to Head of Legal & Compliance with the main focuses listed below in order of importance:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising on a variety of global sourcing contracts in the area of production, technology, and marketing, such as procurement contracts for watch components, raw materials, R&D contracts, after-sales contracts, trade marketing contracts, IT contracts, consultancy agreements, purchase orders
- Establishing a framework of supply contract templates and terms and conditions
- Establishing a negotiation playbook for contractual terms
- Pro-active project collaboration in structuring and executing sourcing transactions
- Improving, documenting, and implementing contract management processes; evaluating and rolling out a global contract database application
- Support and coordinate legal opinions and advice from local counsels in various jurisdictions
- Keeping abreast of relevant legal and regulatory developments relating to our products and facilitating sharing of knowledge and best-practice within the company
- You have a Master’s Degree (Swiss or EU).
- A bar exam or equivalent postgraduate degree (Swiss or EU) would be an asset.
- An excellent command of English, French and German is required.
- Min. 5 years post-university degree experience.
- Experience at a high-quality law firm and/or multinational company in supply matters, an in-house experience in an international company is preferred.
- Contractual know-how preferably across several jurisdictions.
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to responsibly manage several tasks at the same time.
- You take initiative, are solutions-oriented, and are able to work independently.
- You are a reliable, flexible, and loyal team player.
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship