The shipping associate will assist all departments whether internal or external with checking, packing, and shipping their company specific material. This is a hands-on position requiring the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize workflow to ensure excellence in executing order fulfillment across multiple programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Check all orders to insure accuracy.
- Package watches, parts, and advertising material in a safe and secure manner.
- Inventory counts on all packaging material.
- Assist Marketing and e-comm departments with inventory counts.
- Process packages according to our customers wishes, while maintaining our own procedures.
- Assist Breitling boutiques with keeping supplies
- Insure international packages are shipped and delivered to the correct international address
- Provide cross-functional support for e-comm fulfillment operations when necessary
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ professional experience, preferably in e-Commerce, fulfillment and/or logistics in the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and/or fine jewelry industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employee and departments.
- Excellent organization skills with thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, manage time and work under pressure.
- Moderate computer skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.