Social Media & Ambassador Manager
The Social Media & Ambassador Manager will fully own the US social media strategy and execution, including content creation and ambassador management. We are looking for this candidate to recommend and execute campaigns to increase brand awareness, improve brand perception and drive sales across a variety of channels and touch points. This position will have a unique degree of collaboration with individuals across the organization (global media, influencer marketing, e-commerce/e-retail, retailers and content creators) to deliver results while telling the Breitling brand story in a differentiated, powerful way.
- Manage all Breitling USA social media channels
- Lead content strategy and development for the US, liaising with Breitling headquarters to develop country-specific content and posts
- Identify influencers to collaborate with on producing content and around creating buzz for events, including contract negotiations and ongoing relationship management to ensure contracts are being met
- Oversee monthly social media content calendar, creating local content strategies in alignment with overall brand social strategy in support of launches, brand events and other key initiatives
- Partner with Breitling headquarters to define and track key KPI’s to grow follower base, engagement and conversion rates while ensuring social listening
- Brief photographers, production crews and agencies to provide relevant content around Breitling products and events.
- Collaborate with retail, e-commerce and wholesale teams to drive awareness and sales across all channels
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in social media landscape, particularly in the luxury watch industry, and communicate these to management for implementation into strategy. Ensure Breitling remains an innovative brand in the space.
- Create and distribute monthly internal eNewsletter to ensure all departments are aware of social media activities
- Monitor Boutique Instagram accounts and provide guidance constructive feedback on their content
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- 5 years of experience managing social media for a brand, retailer or agency is a must, luxury industry experience preferred
- Prior experience identifying, negotiating/signing, and managing brand ambassadors.
- Experience creating social content from ideation to art direction and execution
- Ability to build strong relationships cross-functionally as well as collaborate with HQ and outside agencies/vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information succinctly to top management
- Ability to present solid recommendations and take a stance and position on key strategies
- Strong project management skills ensuring all deadlines are met and objectives are clearly communicated.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop is preferred
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.