Social Media & Content Executive (m/f/x)
London, England, United KingdomMarketing
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Social Media & Content Executive to facilitate the smooth running of the Marketing department for Breitling in the UK, supporting the squad in the execution of the brand communications strategy across social media, community management and content creation.
Based at the brands offices at the Breitling Townhouse in London, You will have an entrepreneurial and can-do spirit with an eye for trends, up to the minute knowledge of and passion for both the social & digital environment and natural affinity with the Breitling universe. This role requires a unique blend of creative, technical, communication & project management skills.
Social Media, Community & Content
- Working with the Department Head and Manager, create and execute an on brand, industry leading, results driven social media and content strategy for UK.
- Day to day management of local social media account/s (IG) including posting, respond to direct messages, follow updates or engagement with relevant ambassadors, influencers, brand groups, re-posting etc.
- Timely content planning following our local & global activation calendar and launch plans, aligning with sales, retail and ecommerce.
- Manage & coordinate all local asset creation including photographer briefing, photo shoots, talent sourcing, product, location and logistics. Campaign and asset development for local product launches and delivery of related visual content, working with managers.
- Create, source and edit visual content including images, videos, graphics, GIFs, adapt for all channels both local and global. Ensuring usage rights at all times.
- Develop engaging and game changing content with brand partners, ambassadors and collaborators, including campaign brief, alignment, and internal and external sign off.
- Oversee content creation at brand events, launches and activities in the UK.
- With an eye for detail, ensure consistency across content and assets - brand look, tone and feel are aligned with our global brand messaging and aesthetic. Develop and communicate brand guidelines to 3rd parties, retailers and boutiques as required.
- Constantly innovate and create new ideas and initiatives to engage and grow our community/s, driving customer acquisition and engagement across key metrics.
- Assist in identification of new influencer, talents, and profiles for UGC. Agree & develop brief, asset approval and monitor activity and reporting with PR. Align content and campaign planning.
- Working with retailers and boutiques to ensure best practice across social media accounts.
- Maintain content database including image bank, contracts, usage rights or credits.
- Distribute assets internally to headquarters and with brand partners, retailers and stakeholders.
- Report on the results of each content marketing initiative and all local platforms. Review analytics of key including follower growth, engagement, web traffic, footfall, and sales and social listening.
- Keep abreast of developments in social media, digital content marketing as well as industry & consumer trends and report findings internally.
- Assist in the preparation and design of local branded materials including newsletters, menus etc.
- Prepare and distribute supporting materials for management to a very high-level including presentation materials and reports for board level.
- Support with development of on-stage visual presentations and graphics, working with management.
- Carry out research projects and report findings internally.
- Build and improve systems and follow set processes for routine work.
- Monitor & track owned budgets and invoices.
- Maintain contracts and usage rights, ensuring all requirements are always met.
- Ensure department assets are catalogued and organized in an efficient manner.
- You have very high-level computer and digital applications skills in creative software - Adobe and Photoshop are essential, InDesign is a strong asset
- High Professional Verbal and Written Communication skills (including Copywriting)
- High level attention to detail
- You can put forward your ability to prioritize various tasks and meet deadlines
- You demonstrate a passion for social media and you have an eye for luxury
- You keep your finger on pulse with industry and consumer trends
- You can present a strong understanding of the brand and brand stewardship
- You are a reliable, flexible and loyal team player
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship