Trade Marketing Administrative Assistant
Breitling stands apart with its watches unapologetically dedicated to authentic adventures, in the air, at sea or on land. We are looking for an Administrative & Logistics Assistant who will join our Trade Marketing Squad in Grenchen. By working in our team, you will ensure fully accurate, compliant and timely operations regarding logistics and SAP management, new boutique openings, the gift collection, and ways to improve our merchandising tools and processes. In your position, you will report directly to the Retail & Merchandising Team Lead.
- Entering and processing SAP orders from suppliers and markets worldwide.
- Monitoring PO numbers and managing invoices.
- Sending invoices to accounts payable to ensure timely payments.
- Creating new merchandising articles’ numbers/references.
- Managing intercompany order and re-invoicing.
- Managing direct shipment allocations from suppliers to global markets.
- Setting up new accounts for suppliers.
- Monitoring timely and on budget deliveries of material worldwide.
- Coordinating export/import documents.
- Preparing order forms & delivery process.
- Supporting with deliveries for new boutique openings.
- Supporting with deliveries of visual merchandising and display materials.
Stock Management (10%)
- Conducting regular physical inventories to ensure stock accuracy.
- Stock replenishment.
Markets’ support (10%)
- Providing customer service to global markets concerning their orders and shipments.
- Distributing weekly stock reports to global markets.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- You have very good working knowledge of SAP
- You work with MS Office Package & Strategic
- You hold commercial diploma
- You speak fluently English & French, knowledge of German is a big advantage
- Your strong analytical and conceptual competences as well as result-driven working attitude are remarkable
- You have a flair for systems and data management
- You are able to understand and adapt to changes in priorities
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship