Visual Merchandiser - West Region (Travel/Remote)
California, California, United States$70 - $90 per yearDesign
This is a traveling role with focus on the West Coast. Ideal candidate will be based in California.
Breitling U.S.A., Inc. (“Breitling” or the “Company”) designs and creates high-precision timepieces with an uncompromising commitment to design excellence. Since 1884, Breitling has established a global reputation, playing a pioneering role in the development of the wrist chronograph. Renowned for its spirit of innovation, Breitling has earned a place of privilege in aviation, science, sport, and technology. Breitling manufactures its own movements in-house, and the quality of every watch is confirmed by its status as a Contrôle Official Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC)-certified chronometer, made in Switzerland.
This individual will report
to the Visual Merchandising Manager implementing all Breitling visual
merchandising and display for regional boutiques, shop-in-shops and wholesale
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute global visual merchandising guidelines for Breitling Boutiques and Wholesale POS to ensure best-in-class representation and strategy of the brand.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Manager and Visual Coordinator for the ordering, tracking and installation of all visuals and displays.
- Take full ownership of implementing quarterly animation waves for all POS (Boutiques, wholesale and Duty Free).
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandising Manager and Swiss headquarters to support Duty Free Shops for all visual merchandising needs.
- Maintain daily communication and follow through with Vendors and Wholesale POS for all projects, coordinating delivery and installation of visual collateral and custom displays.
- Regular visits to boutiques and wholesale POS across the region (USA & Canada) to ensure consistency and visual guidelines are upheld, includes not limited to installation and/or dismantle of displays.
- Must be present to oversee Boutique overnight window installations in partnership with onsite vendors.
- Train boutique and wholesale staff on best practice in visual merchandising in accordance with brand standards; Provide visual guidelines for animation waves, as needed.
- Communication with Breitling Account Executives and Visual Team to access visual and display needs.
- Assist with new boutique openings, Shop-in-shop, pop-up and special event installations as required to support business in partnership with the Trade Marketing Team and Swiss Headquarters, includes not limited to sourcing of visual collateral, displays and additional project needs.
- Report maintenance issues for boutiques and shop-in-shops to Project Manager.
- Support Training and Events Department for visual and display requests.
- Submission of weekly visual report and maintain an archive of photos from all market visits.
- Must keep all internal documents up-to-date per project and store openings.
- Track T & E Budget
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field visual merchandising is a must, preferably within the luxury and/or fine jewelry/watch sector.
- Exceptional organizational, project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, thrive under great pressure with extreme tight deadlines.
- Must be able to manage travel schedule and complete projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time by plane and driving.
- This position requires a vehicle, valid driver license and passport.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work outside of regular business hours is a must.
- Submission of a portfolio is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate ability to foster relationships with vendors and business partners.
- Problem-solving attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across diverse groups of employees and business partners.
- Required proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience with SAP systems is preferred.
- Proficient photography skill is a must.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will stand for an extensive period of time, climb, kneel or crouch. You may be required to lift 10-25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.