Visual Merchandising Executive - Dubai
Breitling stands apart from other watch brands with its focus on casual, sustainable and inclusive luxury. We are looking for a Visual Merchandising Executive in Dubai to join our #Squad. This newly created position focuses on Visual Merchandising Excellence (planning, distribution, execution).
- Visual Merchandising Coordination - manage all correspondence from Global, ordering POS and campaigns for the region, ensuring smooth logistics, timely delivery and perfect implementation.
- Coordinate, train and implement campaigns with retailers/boutiques to support brand strategy and achieve KPI’s
- Communicate launch plans and VM updates clearly to boutiques with approval from Retail Director. Following guidelines shared by Global team.
- Support and liaise with the VM experts in each retailer/boutique – providing input from a VM and commercial perspective as well as sharing best practice.
- Ensure any locally produced items are in line with Breitling standards, liaising with Global team for approvals.
- Manage the VM budget with support of the Marketing Director
- Manage Pop Up implementation.
- Support PR/Events to design and implement fixtures when required.
- Liaise with the retail team to create events based on the commercial needs and focuses.
- Management of GWP program - ordering, distribution, utilization in store and at events
- You have at least 3 years experience in similar role in luxury environment
- You have a n excellent organizational and planning skills
- You have a strong communication skills to be able to encourage and manage store teams to execute to standard
- You have a knowledge of the region and cultural affinity
- You are confident and dynamic personality – interested in what’s new and exciting around the region.
- You speak English (Arabic preferred)
At Breitling, we are:
- Doers and results-driven
- Innovative thinkers
- Explorers and experimenters
- Ethical and inclusive
- Inspired by heritage and craftsmanship