Watch Case Disassembler
Position Summary :
The Breitling Case Disassembler is responsible for the disassembly of both watch cases and bracelets following the estimating/diagnostic process for watches sent into the Company for repair and servicing. No previous experience is necessary all skills can and will be taught during training. As a member of the After-Sales Service workshop, they are responsible for following proper protocols for disassembly and separation of each case and identifying potential missed items from the diagnostic process prior to releasing watches to the workshop for repair/servicing. The Case Disassembler demonstrates sharp attention to detail and good analytical skills through their disassembly and assessment of watches.
- Disassembly of watch cases and bracelets
- Ability and willingness to learn a new skill
- Good hand eye coordination and dexterity in hands
- Abel to read and interpret diagrams
- Meet and maintain a high level of quality and production
- Identify and order any missing, damaged, or broken parts by collaborating with other members of the After-Sales Service team
- Ability to interact with a computer based technical guide and parts website
- Communicate regularly with the workshop and After-Sales Service department to ensure best level of service
- Assist the workshop with additional tasks, as needed, in support of superior customer service
- A high school diploma is preferred, or the equivalent coursework in a related specialized field
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar workshop or professional environment
- Ability to remain seated and highly focused for extended periods of time
- Exceptional manual dexterity
- Willingness to work overtime if needed
- Customer-focused attitude with high level of professionalism and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Excellent organization skills and high level of concentration, with meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure, demonstrating good time management
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Computer skills, such as knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.