Sales Associate - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Founded in 1884, Breitling is a leading Swiss watchmaker. The innovative company defined the modern chronograph and pioneered the navigational tool watch. Today, it’s still breaking new ground as a casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury brand with more than 250 industrial loft-inspired retail locations around the world. Breitling’s collections center around air, land, and sea pursuits, all captured in the brand’s unmistakable modern-retro style. The exceptional quality of every watch movement is confirmed by its status as a COSC-certified chronometer, and the brand remains one of only a handful of independent watchmakers to produce its own manufacture calibers. Combining classic watchmaking with the latest innovations, Breitling is both a company with history and one that’s ahead of its time.
The Breitling Sales Associate is a brand ambassador acting as a liaison between the client and the brand. Sales Associates represent Breitling and provide exceptional service from welcome to close in order to elevate the customer experience. Sales Associates are to be seen as the experts in product and service in order to exceed customer expectations and meet goals.
- Strive to meet or exceed store goals and personal KPI’s.
- Initiate and leverage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining clients.
- Maintain customer correspondence to build and enhance relationships and drive sales.
- Follow the established Breitling “Sales Techniques and Service”.
- Develop strong product knowledge as well as company history, information and news knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge in current industry trends and technology including familiarity of competition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow the Breitling dress code standards.
- Support all company initiatives as they relate to product launches, customer service and selling.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Perform opening and closing store duties as needed.
- Assist in maintaining visual standards with direction from corporate and management.
- Maintain open, professional and ongoing communications with store management, peers and corporate.
- Partner with the team to achieve store goals.
- Serve as a positive role model and represent the brand appropriately at all times.
- Adapt to changing needs of the brand and company.
- When requested, participate in the training of new sales associates (product knowledge, store procedures, company policies,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in luxury retail, including high end watch sales, required.
- Experience and proven success in client service in a luxury environment required.
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills are essential.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Results oriented and self-motivated individual who is able to achieve goals defined by management.
- Highly flexible and able to work as part of a team in a demanding environment.
- Flexibility to be scheduled on any day of the week, including both weekend days.
- Computer proficiency required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Breitling USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.